In order to reduce the emission of flue gases from the GTPP and generate additional energy, a technical solution with ORC is used.
The recovered heat is transferred to the ORC through an intermediate heat carrier for work, as a result of which additional electrical energy and waste heat are generated, which can be used for heating or technological needs.
- Automatic regulation of the heat and electricity production system depending on the specified technological parameters
- Generation of energy by utilizing waste heat
- Cogeneration mode of operation (electric + thermal energy with the possibility of regulation for each type up to excluding the production of one of the types of energy)
- Possibility of obtaining several heat carriers of different temperatures simultaneously
- High energy efficiency – 85% of the calorific value of the starting fuel
- Generation of additional energy up to 25% of the installed capacity of the GTPP without additional fuel costs PERFORMANCE
- Easy of maintenance and commissioning
- Work in automatic / offline mode
- Low cost of ownership and operation (low maintenance, no fuel preparation)
- High efficiency of the power plant in cogeneration mode
- Minimum service