Gas flows through a gas pipeline to a microturbine, gas boiler, gas stove, and other devices.
The microturbine produces electricity in normal operation (without monitoring the load in “ideal” conditions), which is distributed between consumers and the storage.
The heat of the exhaust gas of the turbine during the heating period is rejected into the heating system, excess heat is directed to the heat accumulator.
In the event of a lack of heat in the system, a gas boiler is switched on to provide a comfortable temperature.
As an option, an inverter heat pump is used in the heating and air conditioning system, which reduces the cost of air conditioning or heating.
• Average consumption is provided by a constantly operating microturbine generator, the “energy storage” is used only to smooth out peaks or during periods of minimum energy consumption;
• Ability to use various sources of fuel gas, including for reserve fuel;
• As additional energy sources, depending on climatic features, it is possible to use an ORC installation from a boiler room, solar panels, wind generators, heat pumps;
• Reservation of sources for electricity and heat supply systems of the village;
• Ability to install CNG filling stations for personal vehicles;
• Ability to install a fast charging station for electric vehicles
• Independence from state and private energy retail companies – no expenses for technical connection, reservation of power from the network and transportation of electricity.
• Multiple redundancy due to the use of a large number of energy sources and a common internal network;
• The choice of the option of maintaining a personal household (equipment at home) depending on the requirements for the load and financial condition;
• Ability to maintain settlements during consuming and distributing energy between various owners within the local power system;
• Ability to install CNG filling stations for personal vehicles, electric vehicle charging station